Amaliya is a TV and digital producer, a radiohost and an author of travel show "Home sweet home" on Moscow FM.
Amaliya has vast experience in the sphere of TV production and tourism. Before getting back to her producing career she was the Head of PR and Tourism Department at the Center of Strategic Investments, a Government think-tank.
Amaliya also is the founder of Vartanush Grandma agency - the first tour operator in authentic Armenia.
Amaliya holds a master degree in the theory and methodology of teaching foreign languages and cultures from Moscow State Pedagogical University (2008).
United Arab Emirates, DubaiBiography
United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Law faculty / Master’s degree / European and International corporate law from French University in Armenia, 2018
Law faculty /Bachelor’s degree/ from French University in Armenia, 2016
Law faculty/ Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees /Jean Moulin Lyon 3 university/ European and International corporate law
TK and Partners CJSC, Yerevan, Armenia - Associate lawyer/ Representative in UAE Since Sep 2018
Watch World LLC - International Department Specialist/ Lawyer 2016 -2018
February – March 2015 with Ardshinbank, CJSC, Legal Department | Internship
“Singapore. Postulates of state building and development applicable in Armenia”; Collection of scientific articles of YSU SSS, Proceedings of the annual scientific session of 2015; 1.4 (14), YSU press 2016, pages 112-117
“Application of share options institution in Armenia”, Association of Judges of the Republic of Armenia, Juridical Power journal 2016, N2-3, pages 64-73
Member/ volunteer/ project coordinator/ project supervisor, WIYU NGO (“World Independent Youth Union”), 2009-Present
International round / Judge, Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, April 2017 (Washington D.C., USA)
Organized by German Foundation for International Legal Cooperation (IRZ), The Law foundation of Armenia and Armenian Young lawyers’ association / Participant, 3RD Autumn School on European law, 28 September- 02 October2015,
Participant, group member, representative of French university in Armenia, ICRC National Moot Court Competition on International Humanitarian Law (IHL), 2015, 30 October 01 November
Attendant of international delegations, The 31ST Ministerial Council of “LA Francophonie”, 2015, October 10-14 * Leadership School Foundation, Armenia, 2013-2014
HARVARD LAW SCHOOL, Cambridge, MA
UNIVERSITY PANTHÉON-ASSAS, Paris, France
Master of Laws,
Concentration: Corporate Law
FRENCH UNIVERSITY IN ARMENIA / JEAN-MOULIN LYON III UNIVERSITY, Yerevan, Armenia
Bachelor of Laws
CENTRAL BANK OF ARMENIA, Yerevan, Armenia
Law Department, Long-term projects legal assistance team
INSURANCE FOUNDATION FOR SERVICEMEN, Yerevan, ArmeniaVolunteer, project development manager
ASSOCIATION OF ACCOUNTANTS AND AUDITORS OF ARMENIATeacher, Corporate and Business Law
ESTRADE, AZAD & HARUTYUNYAN, Paris, FranceIntern
SPECIALIZED REALTY; REAL ESTATE SERVICES, CA, U.S.AIntern
GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA, Yerevan, Armenia
Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC)-Armenia compact, “Irrigated Agriculture Project”
Certified Associate in Project Management
|May 18, 2018|
▪ California State Bar
Juris Doctor 2010 – 2013
University of California, Davis School of Law
▪ Order of Barristers
▪ Pro Bono Certificate; Public Service Law Program Certificate
▪ Moot Court Board Member; Nationals Chair
▪ Journal of International Law and Policy, Staff Editor
▪ New York University Immigration Law National Moot Court Competition Finalist
▪ First Amendment and Media Law Moot Court Competition Finalist
B.A. in Political Science, Minor in Russian 2007 – 2009
University of California Los Angeles
▪ Magna Cum Laude
Attorney at Law (06/01/2017 – present)
Mailyan Law, Los Angeles, CA ▪ Experienced Immigration attorney providing legal representation in all aspects of Immigration Law including Family-based petitions, DACA, Temporary Protected Status, asylum, U visas, citizenship and naturalization, deportation/removal defense accused of committing criminal offenses.
Executive Committee Member
Unified Young Armenians, Inc. (Non-Profit) (March 2005 – present)
- Organizer and supervisor for annual March for Justice in Little Armenia, Hollywood for the recognition of the Armenian Genocide from 2007 – 2020.
- Coordinator for numerous protests in Southern California including March for Victory (2020) in front of the Turkish Consulate in Los Angeles and Rally for Victory (2020) on Artsakh St. in Glendale.
- Organizer for the annual Candlelight Vigil in commemoration of the victims of the Armenian Genocide at Parcher Plaza, Glendale City Hall.
- Organizer for several fundraisers benefiting Artsakh and raised over $300,000.
- Coordinator of various televised telethons/fundraisers/galas benefiting the Armenian American community
- Master of ceremonies for various community conferences, televised political forums.
General Counsel and Program Manager (02/03/2013 – 06/01/2017)
Institute for Multicultural Counseling and Education Services, Inc.
▪ Represented clients in Family Law matters involving divorce, alimony and domestic violence
▪ Researched and provided legal advice on Immigration issues involving inadmissibility and deportability
▪ Assisted clients in family-based immigration, naturalization and asylum applications
▪ Managed staff of 11 to meet service level agreements with Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health
Student Representative and Research Assistant 08/29/2011 – 05/03/2013
Immigration Law Clinic, University of California, Davis School of Law
▪ Represented clients in Removal Proceedings before the Immigration Court
▪ Interviewed and prepared clients and witnesses for hearings
▪ Researched and provided legal advice post-conviction relief options for detained clients
▪ Researched topics on International Human Rights Law within U.S. Immigration Law context
- Successfully presented a request on behalf of the Unified Young Armenians to the City of Glendale to rename a major central street in Glendale to “Artsakh” Street.
- Along with other members of the Unified Young Armenians, presented a resolution on the Recognition of Artsakh to California Assembly member Mike Gatto which was subsequently passed on August 27, 2014.
- Member of the central committee organizing Prime Minister Pashinyan’s visit to Los Angeles in September of 2019.
- Led the Armenian Delegation in their first every participation in the Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade in 2018 and 2019. Represented “Artsakh-the land of the free” to millions of American viewers across the world.
- Organized several protests in front of the Azerbaijani Consulate in Los Angeles for Sumgait massacres including the protest for the brutal death of Gurgen Margaryan
▪ Fluent (written and spoken) in Armenian and Russian
The mission of an ambassador:
- Spreading the word about the Foundation
- Informing the community about new developments about the Foundation
- Encouraging donations through the Foundation's website
- Collecting feedback about the Foundation's work from community members and communicating that feedback to the Foundation.