Want to be more involved in the work of the Insurance Foundation for Servicemen?
Become an ambassador!
The Foundation is looking for passionate leaders, whether in Armenia or in the Diaspora, who will spread the word about the Foundation in their communities. We are looking for people who are already leaders of their community or are young individuals, who have an interest in becoming a part of the Foundation's life.
The responsibilities of an ambassador include:
- Spreading the word about the Foundation
- Informing the community about new developments in Armenia
- Encouraging donations through the Foundation's website
- Collecting feedback about the Foundation's work from community members and communicating that feedback to the Foundation.
What can the ambassador expect from this experience?
- Experience in fundraising for charities
- A hand-written thank you note from the Minister of Defense
- Invitation to participate in the yearly Armenia-Diaspora conference.
To become an ambassador of the Foundation please register.